Hi, I'm Doctor Chris Jenson!
Because of his dual background in healthcare and education, Dr. Jenson offers a diverse set of skills for addressing health related challenges in schools. Prior collaboration with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) adds additional value in the areas of skill-based learning and problem solving pathways. Common consulting requests from educational leaders and school districts are highlighted below:
Solution Design and Operations:
- Focused Solutions: Create, develop, and implement evidence-based action items – mitigating barriers and achieving desired outcomes that can be measured over time.
- Professional Learning: Provide discussions, case studies, small group experiences, and a wide bandwidth of engagement activities to connect with the audience, form an authentic rapport, and provide the understanding and skills requested.
- Keynote Presentations: Long history of serving as a sought after keynote presenter at conferences, leadership retreats, strategic planning sessions, and events that require a relevant content expert.
- Public Health Strategy: Offer insight, understanding, and pathways forward for schools and businesses struggling with community public health challenges. (ex: COVID-19, opioid crisis, vaping epidemic)
- Youth Mental Health Initiatives: Researched and authored an Amazon #1 Best Seller (multiple categories) regarding action items for school staff – providing faculty a pathway to infuse embedded preventive mental health within their current skillset.
- Teacher Exhaustion and Career Burnout: Explain, model, and help implement evidence-based strategies from healthcare to address the overwhelming fatigue, anxiety, and exhaustion in educators
- Educational Redesign: Assess, analyze, and upgrade and operational pathways and procedures within school districts to improve equity, inclusion, and skill-based learning.